Thursday, November 15, 2007

Open A Door

After contemplating and analyzing options and opportunities I was still loath to take action. The comfort zone was too warm and cozy. But ambition, angst, desire to grow - something became a driver and forced my hand. I had an idea for a social networking site and I decided to realize that idea.

While implementing that project I chanced upon social forums, networking sites and blogging. I had always aspired to write and here was an avenue that could allow me to indulge. Coincidence - maybe.

I have been authoring this blog for 2 months now with limited readership but immense satisfaction and pride. I enjoy the experience, learn something everyday, feel part of the online investing community and get to express my 2 cents of wisdom.

The way I look at this adventure - action! I opened a door and saw possibilities. Possibilities and options which I would have never known existed. I had to turn off the TV, get off the couch and open the door.

Take a step, open a door - you will be amazed at what you may find.


Subscribe to Investing Lessons RSS Feed or Get Email Updates

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging has given me a venue to process all the life changes I've been going through.
As well as sharing lessons I have learned along the way.
The community aspect of it was supportive enough for me to gather the courage to share a somewhat hard topic to discuss.
It was received with no judgment and in fact kind thoughts and wishes.
Walking through this blogging door is a move I don't regret!
Nice post!:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world, but I love to see your social media idea too.

Tarun Kumar said...

Dawn - Good luck in your blogging endeavors. It's definitely an enriching experience.

Pinyo - Thanks for the comment.