Thursday, April 10, 2008

Seeking a Little Happy!

Another day in paradise!
Does the world just suck? I mean there is nothing but dismal, depressing and gloomy news where ever you turn. War, famine, political turmoil, economic decline, inflation, housing collapse … yikes!

I don’t want to start my day by listening to the news or reading the newspaper. I want to wake up and relish the small joys of life – clean air, a roof over my head and food on the table. Maybe a little yoga, some reflection and a little appreciation for being alive and well.

No - the world does not suck. It is what we choose to focus on that makes us feel good or bad. While chasing pennies it is not a bad idea to sometimes stop and smell the roses.

(Photo courtesy - Flickr)

If you enjoyed this post, consider subscribing to a full RSS feed or get regular updates via email.

No comments: